What is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is a highly effective yet often overlooked Digital Marketing strategy. Yes, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, and others have their impressive impact on your lead generation and business sales, but so is Email Marketing.
Email Marketing is the use of Emails to turn prospects into paying customers. Those Emails that you get from any brands, business, or websites that you have signed your Email in are good examples of Email Marketing. However, It may sound easy, but it is not easy as it seems to be. There are also Pros and Cons to Email Marketing.
The Pros and Cons:
- Less expensive. If you do not know how to do the task, you can hire a person or anybody who can do the job for you. They can do it for you with much efficiency and significant results. It is less expensive because you do not need to hire a lot of people to do this marketing. And what’s more, is, you can also do it by yourself. There are plenty of tutorials online that you can learn from to do it by yourself.
Also, it does not require lots and expensive materials or resources. Remember, EMAIL marketing. With your pc/laptop, persuasive email content, and several software to upload all at once and to track your marketing analytics, you are good to go! It is a more affordable way to engage with your customers.
- Fast delivery. With several clicks, you can already send your content to your list of prospects. It won’t take you several hours like you do when you go to a publisher to publish marketing material. There are also lots of software to help you do the task faster. They can be used to schedule and send your email content to multiple recipients at a time.
- It reaches the right people. You can assure that most of the emails on your list are interested in what you do or in what you sell. It also channels only those who want to receive your content. Email Marketing can also reach people from all over the world. It will help you reach a wider audience or target a smaller one. It is beneficial for reaching the right people in a wider scope.
- Personalized content. Email marketing also enables you to customize your campaigns and create targeted content. You can personalize your messages and segment your marketing skills. Personalized content is a great influence on engaging with customers. Personalized engagements with customers could boost your company or your business’s customer service management and engagement.
- Assessable analytics. With the software all over the internet, plenty of those can be used in analyzing data of your Email Marketing activities. It makes it easy to assess the progress or the failures of your strategies. The software that you use will help you analyze the data provided after and with accuracy. This fast analysis of data will help you make good reports of the progress of your campaign. It makes the analysis and reporting less complicated and time-consuming.
- Spend less time and resources. Like I’ve said earlier, Email Marketing can save you time and resources. It will give you more time to facilitate other activities while letting the technology do the marketing.
You also do not need to go out and spend time and money to do this type of marketing. You can do it in the comfort of your home. It does not require you to go or have an office to operate. And you do not have to spend much on resources because all you need is your pc/laptop, internet connection, one or two software to make your content and to send content to your prospect.
- Spams. One of the disadvantages of Email Marketing is that you can easily be branded as SPAM. People may get annoyed by your frequent Email, and they could block you if they want.
Your target people may also have been receiving too many Emails from different people or companies. The tendency is that your Email could be flooded by other’s Emails and be lost. This will lessen the chances of the content being read by the recipient/s.
- Slow list growth. Not every one of your prospects would decide to submit their personal Email Addresses to you because of whatever decision they may have. This will be a challenge for you to grow your list with the right people.
As you can see, even if there are thousands or millions who use Emails, you cannot guarantee that that number would give their Email Addresses to you.
- Undelivered emails. Well, you can’t have a bed of roses every time. Technical errors can often occur in the digital realm. This disadvantage may not occur so often but it is highly possible.
`Also, badly designed Emails and Emails that use certain spam keywords may not get delivered. Your Emails may also not get delivered if you send your Emails to abandoned Email Addresses.
Are you looking for a business consultancy that can help you with this area? Check Ideasoft Ca.