- Service: Service is the www.brandlume.com website operated by Ideasoft.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
2. Information We Collect And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information (PII) is information that can be used to identify you personally. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Website URL
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our website
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, time zone settings and other technology on the device you use to access our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any information that you directly provide to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email or otherwise
- Photographs of you at events
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us
Whenever you use our website, we may collect Non-PII from you, such as your IP address, zip code, gender, browsing history, search history, and registration history, interactions with the Platform, usage information, location, referring URL, browser, operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet service provider. We may also collect information including but not limited to postings you make on the public areas of our website, messages you send to us, and correspondence we receive from other members or third parties about your activities or postings.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
3. Use of Your Information
Some of your information will be visible to other users of the Platform (website and services) to facilitate communication between users. We will never sell your information without your permission; however, you agree that we may use your information in the following ways:
- To provide any services offered and to operate the Ideasoft Platform.
- To enhance or improve our users’ experiences.
- To contact you via email or other electronic communications where you have an inquiry.
- To notify you of additional Ideasoft services and updates.
- To share with third parties, with whom you have requested additional information relating to their products and services.
- To process your transactions.
4. Anonymized Data
Please be aware that we may collect and aggregate personally identifiable information from our Platform and may anonymize that information for our own research or internal purposes. Once such data has been anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you, the user.
5. Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your Information
You will be able to access any information contained in your account through our Platform. You may edit that information by removing or changing the information listed in your account. If you have any questions or wish to review, remove, change, or access any of your information collected by us, please contact us. After you have canceled your account please be aware that we may keep inaccessible copies of your information subject to our data retention policies.
6. Permanent Removal Requests
If you wish to have any of your PII stored within The Ideasoft Platform permanently removed, please follow our instructions as stated within the policy titled “Removal of Information”. If you have any questions regarding such removal, please contact us.
7. Cookies and Tracking
Although you are entering into an Agreement with The Ideasoft to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others to allow you to access the Platform.
9. Law Enforcement
10. Opt Out of Commercial, Non-Commercial Communications and Do Not Track
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and emails. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying The Ideasoft that you no longer wish to receive these communications, we will endeavor to promptly remove you from our once we have received that request. We currently do not offer functionality for you to opt out through “do not track” listings. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please contact us.
11. Third Parties
The Ideasoft or other users may post links to third party websites on Platform, which may include information that we have no control over. When accessing a third-party site through our Platform, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third-party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
12. Security Measures
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards. For this reason we use SSL certificates to enhance our Platform security. However, as this is the Internet, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
13. Your Canadian Privacy Rights
The Ideasoft permits residents of Canada to use its Platform, and complies with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). Although we do not disseminate your information to third parties without permission, you must presume that we collect electronic information from all visitors. You may contact us with any questions.
14. Age Compliance
We intend to fully comply with American and international laws respecting children’s privacy including COPPA. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and using our Platform, please stop immediately and do not submit any information to us. In the event that we have inadvertently collected any information from users under the age of 18 please contact us immediately.
15. International Transfer
16. Merger and Acquisition
In the event that The Ideasoft is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.
18. Privacy Notice for Non-Canadian Citizens
|Legal Rights||Your Rights Under the GDPR|
|The right to be informed||The Ideasoft wishes to keep you informed as to what we do with your personal information. We strive to be transparent about how we use your data.|
|The right to access||You have the right to access your information at any time. Please contact us if you wish to access the personal information Ideasoft holds about you.|
|The right to rectification||If the information Ideasoft holds about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data. Please contact us for more information.|
|The right to erasure||Sometimes called ‘the right to be forgotten’. You have the right to request that Ideasoft to erase all your personal data, if you wish to do so please our team.|
|The right to restrict processing||You have the right to ask Ideasoft to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We will only keep enough data to ensure that we can accommodate any additional requests. Please contact our team.|
|The right to data portability||Ideasoft must allow you to port and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different platforms. Please contact our team if you wish to receive additional information on how to port your data elsewhere. This right only applies to personal data that you have provided to us as a data controller.|
|The right to object||You have the right to object to Ideasoft processing your data even if our processing is due to legitimate purposes as described in our Privacy Notice, if you have any objections please contact our team.|
|The right to withdraw consent||If you have given us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and Ideasoft must stop processing your data. If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact our team.|
19. Legitimate Purposes for Collecting Your PII
The following are the specific legitimate purposes that we may use your PII for:
- Contract Administration – We may use your PII to (1) negotiate, execute, renew and/or manage a contract with you; (2) process billing information and payments related thereto; and/or (3) communicate with you in respect of the above (including sending (legal) notifications).
- Access and Communications to Our Platform – We may use your PII to (1) set-up and manage your Ideasoft account; (2) interact with you through our Platform (e.g. software updates, Platform announcements, etc.): and/or (3) manage and respond to your questions or comments (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support.
- Use of the Platform – We may use your PII to (1) enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Platform; and/or (2) better understand your needs and interests.
- Sharing with Third Parties – We may use your PII to share without partner companies that we share data with.
- Allowing You To Access or Download Content – We may use your PII to allow you download data or content from the Platform.
- Training and Improvements – We may use your PII to (1) train our employees or contractors to allow for a better Platform experience; and/or (2) improve the Platform.
- Direct Marketing – We may use your PII to contact you for additional products and services that you may be interested in.
20. Retention of PII
Ideasoft will only retain your PII for as long as required. We will keep your personal information:
- For any legally required duration.
- Until we no longer have a valid reason to keep or use your PII.
- Upon your request to eliminate, delete, or modify any of you PII stored with us.
Where you have requested modification or deletion of your PII, we may keep just enough of your personal information to ensure that we comply with your requests not use your personal information or comply with your right to erasure. If you require additional details regarding the retention of your PII please contact us.
21. Transfer of PII Outside of the EEC
Where your PII is transferred outside of the EEC, Ideasoft shall ensure that your PII shall have an adequate level of protection and that your information will be accessible as stated under the Privacy Notice.
22. Sharing of Data with Third Parties
Aside from the uses listed within this Privacy Notice, Ideasoft does not share any of your PII with any third parties aside from third parties that are hired by us to assist us in processing your data (Data Processors). All Data Processors have entered into binding agreements with us to ensure that your rights to your PII are respected.
23. Contact Information
If you have any questions or require additional information related to our information collection practices, please contact us.
II. REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
At Ideasoft we value your privacy and your right to access and control your personal information. We have implemented this policy so that you may request the permanent removal of any personal information stored within Ideasoft Platform.
If you wish to have any of your personal information stored within Ideasoft Platform removed, please contact us and follow the directions stated within this policy. With each removal request, you must list the information you wish to have removed exactly as listed. Please be aware that removal requests are not processed instantaneously. There may be a reasonable delay in processing and removing any information requested.
Although we will attempt to remove all of your personal information upon receipt of your removal request, please be aware that Ideasoft may have multiple areas where your personal data is stored and a single removal request may not eliminate all of your personal information stored within our Platform. Therefore, you may be required to submit multiple requests. If your information repeatedly reappears please contact us.
You may make a removal request by contacting us, please label the first line of the ticket with the following: “Removal Request – Your Full Name and Account Name”.
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS FOR EEC USERS
If you reside in the European Economic Community (EEC) or if you are an EEC citizen you are afforded additional rights to your information.
|Legal Rights||Your Rights Under the GDPR|
|The right to be informed||Ideasoft wishes to keep you informed as to what we do with your personal information. We strive to be transparent about how we use your data.|
|The right to access||You have the right to access your information at any time.|
|The right to rectification||If the information Ideasoft holds about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data.|
|The right to erasure||Sometimes called ‘the right to be forgotten’. You have the right to request that Ideasoft to erase all your personal data.|
The right to restrict
|You have the right to ask Ideasoft to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We will only keep enough data to ensure that we can accommodate any additional requests.|
|The right to data portability||Ideasoft must allow you to port and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different platforms. This right only applies to personal data that you have provided to us as a data controller.|
The right to withdraw
|If you have given us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and Ideasoft must stop processing your data.|
If you wish to exercise any of these additional rights with regards to any of your PII, we’d be happy to assist you, please contact us by submitting a ticket, please label the first line of the message with the following: “Request – Your Full Name and Account Name”.
Last Updated: April 25, 2018
Thank you for visiting Ideasoft platform (“Platform”). Ideasoft is committed to protecting your personal information and ensuring your experience with us is as safe and as enjoyable as possible. In this section, you’ll find information on how and why we use “cookies” to improve our service and your web experience. You’ll also find out how to manage the information that is collected.
What Are Cookies?
Cookie Types and Their Uses
Third Party Cookies
You may have seen references on other websites to “first party cookies” and “third party cookies.” Determining whether or not a cookie is a first or third party cookie depends on which website sets the cookie on your device. First party cookies are set by, or on behalf of, the company whose website you visit. Cookies set by any other company are third party cookies. For example, third party cookies may be used by advertising companies to serve ads when you visit their website.
Currently, Ideasoft uses first party cookies as identified above. Please be aware that third party cookies may be employed on the Platform for the purposes of advertising.
What If I Don’t Want to Accept Cookies?
You can choose to restrict or block access to cookies set by Ideasoft or any other company. You can set your browser to notify you when a web server attempts to write or load a cookie to your computer. This gives you a chance to accept or reject the cookie. Please be aware that rejecting any cookies may render some portions of the Platform inaccessible or otherwise cause the improper functioning of portions of the Platform.
How Can I Control Cookies?
Web Browser Cookies
If you don’t want to receive cookies, you can modify your browser so that you are alerted when any cookies are being placed on your computer. Additionally, you can reject all cookies or you may delete cookies that have already been set.
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies you may do so via your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should be able to assist you in this matter. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information regarding the management of cookies on your browser. Aboutcookies.org contains both general information and specific information regarding cookies and their usage.